Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tool 8

Tool 8- Tools

We have used all of the items for the fall in my classroom. I feel confident in my abilities with all of the devices as I have already used them for various projects. When introducing the devices into my classroom I like to allow the students time to play on the devices and become familiar with the various features. Allowing time for technology recess allows the students time to focus on their project and the content rather than focusing on the device itself.

I did not know about SBISD's technology repository which allows me to search flipchart, apps, etc by my grade and content. This will save me a lot of time in the future when trying to find educational apps to put of the iPads/Pods. I already found some on the database which I am going to download.

I did learn how to set up a free iTunes account which I didn't know you could even do! This is great since I won't have to worry about students downloading paid apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment